Welcome to the Custom Hero Factory Wiki's Christmas Contest 2013!
This is where you may place your entry to the Christmas Contest 2013!
Here are the rules:
- As usual, you are allowed to create anything along the lines of a Hero, Villain, Vehicle or Creature.
- If you make a vehicle, please make a figure to ride on it. The figure must be either a Hero or Villain.
- The suggested colors are red, green, white, and silver/grey. These are not set in stone! They are suggested for your MoC if you would like to portray it in the holiday spirit!
- Your MoC can have any kinds of Hero Factory and/or BIONICLE pieces.
- You are allowed to enter only one entry!
- The winners of the contest will be placed on a banner. There will be three winners whose MoCs will be placed along the banner. It will not matter whose MoCs get picked (they could be all Heroes, all Villains, one Hero and two Villains, two Heroes and one Villain ... and so forth).
Now, for the dates and how to vote:
- The contest starts on December 4th.
- The contest ends on December 18th.
- Voting will take place over two days: December 19th and December 20th. I will create a blog post that will be in the community messages section, and the entries will all be listed. I will go into more detail later, but you will be able to vote for two entries. You may not vote for yourself.