Welcome to the Custom Hero Factory Wiki Voting Center!
Here you can nominate articles, images, stories and quotes that will be featured on the Main Page! You can also nominate and vote for your User of the Month! We do ask that you do not nominate yourself for UotM, but that you seek out a strong, upstanding user that has really put his all into what they do!
- It's my best article to date. It features lots of facts, history and all the good stuff that should be in a article. Deltrax7 (talk) 17:36, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Got my vote Nothing special here, just simply Oonie 02:48, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- It'll do. DeltaStriker 13:40, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- While it might not be the best article out there, it has lots of information that is pretty diverse and thorough. It gets my vote. TW~ (talk) 19:27, April 25, 2013 (UTC)TW
- Indeed, this is a robust, well-written, and fully-developed article that meets and exceeds most of the key requirements. -- BobTheDoctor27
- Pretty good. ThePurpleDragonNinja (talk) 12:08, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- You have my vote. Starscream7 00:46, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
- I think this is an OK article. It's pretty good but nothing special. I think featured articles should be far beyond expectations. Not saying it has to be long as quest for the masks, but far above average. This is a little above average.--Check out Millennial Shadow or DIE! (talk) 01:26, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
- While it does get my vote, should this character get nominated for both Featured Article and Featured Creation? Or should it only get nominated for one? TW~ (talk) 19:31, April 25, 2013 (UTC)TW
- "Many will burn. Heroes, I won't just spare all of you, I shall praise you."
- ―Black Phantom completing his plan in Millenial Shadow'.
- Bioniclezilla77 is back![] 01:16, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't want to vote for my own but it is a different kind of quote from a villain than all of other quotes that are just fancy ways of saying "Diiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!" Besides, it really throws people off and they say, that is very interesting and original. Bioniclezilla77 is back![] 00:09, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
- "Some people see the glass as being half full. To Darren Grudge, those people are fools. Overly-optimistic, living in some ideal world. As far as he is concerned, the world is a dark and sinister place. He doesn’t see much joy in it and therefore doesn’t see his own glass as being half full. His glass is always half empty. And cracked. And he’s just cut his lip on it. And chipped a tooth."
- ―Jenny Sharp's critical analysis of Darren Grudge.
- I am the author, but I think that it is a pretty good story. It's also unique, as the story is currently the only one on the wiki (that I know of) that features the main characters as policemen rather than Heroes.. TW~ (talk) 23:49, April 23, 2013 (UTC)TW
- I am a new and un-bribed reader of this story, and I genuinely think that it holds a lot of potential. It has a more interesting, realistic take on law enforcement in the Hero Factory universe than we have thus far seen to date. It gets my vote straight away. -- BobTheDoctor27
- It feels a bit rushed, but I agree with BTD. It has an interesting plotline and, if TW does it right, could be one of the most captivating stories of the wiki. DeltaStriker 13:54, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- I will vote this one if someone has a negative review on mine. (Exept for you because I told you when it would affect you far too positively with you voting. In other words, unless if it is a good reason, it is kind of cheating with you. No biggy.) -- Just Simply, BZ. 23:59, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
The Syndicate (in general)Edit
- (If there is a specific member that should be featured, put it in the comments section. I personally can't decide.) This set of MoCs is a perfect blend of Technic and HF pieces. I think it's been the MoC which has pushed my creative limits the farthest, since I had to make all 20+ members different, unique, and yet durable. 06:49, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes! Epic team of awesomeness!I am Oonie 03:17, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- All I can say is that this team prooves that bub has a good technique and their house is filling with bionicles. I like scrap the best while commando represents all of them. Their a bit shorter on average then average. That only makes them cooler for some reason. I looove their tiny ness. Hopefully the new admin of CHFW, soon (talk) 12:34, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- A remarkable and space-aged villain organization that LEGO could learn a thing or two from. -- BobTheDoctor27
- A decent set of MoCs, though the feet for leg armor are a bit to bulky IMO. DeltaStriker 00:28, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Very nice! I like all the details put into the different team members. It's very complex and creative. Starscream7 00:34, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, just one would work a little better @BTD27, yeah, seriously.Hopefully the new admin of CHFW, soon (talk) 17:11, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I have to agree here. This is a set of creations, not a single one. However, I don't really see anything wrong with that since nominating a group like this isn't mentioned anywhere in the rules...wait, there are no rules for this thing! NEEDS MOAR BLUE!! Wikishmid 01:16, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, Harbringer then. He's my favourite. Or maybe Enigma... I'll decide later. 01:56, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Good point Shmid. Should someone add it to something? DeltaStriker 02:25, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Is this ever going up on the main page? XD Just Simply, BZ. 19:14, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Just Simply, BZ. 17:49, April 24, 2013 (UTC)