|Affiliation||Hero Factory, Alpha-XL Team|
|Classification||Hybrid-berserker, capable of flight|
|Ranged Weaponry||Machine dual-longbow (laser sighted), duranium throwing knives, wrist-mounted Devastator-II missile launcher|
|Guns||Tecknoc S-7 argon-ion rifle, SP-38 gauss/EMP Bolter, Ghoul bio-RPG, shoulder-mounted pulse chaingun, shoulder-mounted hydro-plasma shooter|
|Melee Weaponry||Crystalaser rapier, promethium neuro-armblades, neck-sheathed crystalaser dagger|
|Colour||Lime, silver, red, black, dark chrome, grey|
|Location||Makuhero City, Infernum|
|Aliases||"The Powerhouse", "Cyber Huntress", "The Whirlwind" (obsolete)|
|Other Equipment||Linked Hero Cores, promethium wings, carbon-adamant arrows|
Breez XL, or Natalie Breez XL, was the first of the Alpha Team to have a permanent XL suit created for her. She remains the only female member of the newly formed and expanded XL-Alpha Team.
After several missions and rigourous testing, she became the first, and most likely the last, to don the Cyber Hunter upgrade, in order to continue the war against Silverjaw. She is now known as Cyber-Breez XL. For short, she is called Breez.
As a 1.0 Hero, Breez relied on boomerangs and harpoons, which were both ranged weapons. In her XL form, she continues to follow that style of combat, and she carries an one-of-a-kind machine crossbow into battle, as well as various types of ammunition. Her Ghoul Dagger is similar in power to Bulk XL's Ghoul Cannon, and it is able to shred through the toughest armor. Breez XL's fighting style is quite simple. Aim for the head. What arrows won't take out, a dagger will. Although easy to execute, this remains a formidable technique, as no villian has found it's way past Breez's defenses. Yet.
On the other hand, her Cyber Hunter upgrade focuses more on the shifting aspect of a battefield, and her cyber-suit is equipped with a wide array of weapons.
- Machine dual-longbow: Partially based off of Breez XL's old machine crossbow. Although the crossbow was capable of firing many different kinnds of arrows (deathspike arrow, thunder arrow, claw arrow, etc.) it was very heavy, and had to be broken into several parts in order to be stored. It's reloding time was also slow. Cyber-Breez XL's new machine dual-longbow is eqipped with a lser sight, is much lighter, more accurate, and can even fire two arrows at once.
- Duranium throwing knives: Finely balanced knives, made of the finest duranium. Its edges are coated with neurotoxin, and the blade itself is sharp enough to slice through titanium with ease.
- Devastator-II missile launcher: An upgraed version of Bulk XL's missiles.
- Tecknoc S-7 argon-ion rifle: Only thirty of these were created by the now defunct Tecknoc Inc. A pwerful battery powered rifle. It shoots solidified argon ions at its target. Chemistry wise, this is theorectically very dangerous, since argon is a noble gas, an is very inert/stable. However, when it is rendered unstable...it is able to melt its way through most known substances, essentially corroding the enemy from the inside out. Very painful.
- SP-38 Gauss/EMP Bolter: A compact, sturdy and dependle boltgun. Capable of switching between wide-bored gauss blasts, and EMP grenades. You do NOT want be a machine and then get hit with an EMP grenade. Or with the gauss blasts either. Machine or not.
- Ghoul bio-RPG:The last, biggest, and meanest of the Ghoul line of weapons. Cyber-Breez is able to combine her two rifles, and then attach the Ghoul artillery barrel (which she carries with her on her hip) to form the Ghoul bio-RPG.
- Shoulder-mounted pulse chaingun: A high-frequency miningun that shoots bullets of concentrated laser clusters.
- Shoulder-mounted hydro-plasma shooter: Aim, shoot, watch explosion. Nice 'n' simple.
- Crystalaser rapier: A long, thin laser sword. Very light, and can block metallic bullets, laser bursts, or plasma bursts. Cannot block explosions, EMP blasts, gauss/ion/sonic energy. Can shear through metallic weapons.
- Promethium neuro-armblades:Armblades that can fold backwards when not in use. They are coated with neurotoxin.
- Neck-sheathed crystalaser dagger: Similar functoins as the crystalaser rapier, but this dagger can also be thrown.
History and MissionsEdit
When Breez XL and Surge XL returned from the Bastian Raid, cam-bot footage and eyewitness statements revealed that Breez XL's weapons and fighting style were much more effective against Silverjaw. That is not to say Surge XL is weak. He simply isn't suited to a technologically advanced foe like Silverjaw. Surge XL was made for frontal charges, against hordes of minions and foot soldiers.
So, Surge was sent on another mission with Bulk XL and Stormer XL while Hero Factory engineers ran tests and experiments on Breez XL. Some were harmless. Others tingled. Many were downright excrutiating.
Breez XL was downgraded to her Breakout form, and stayed in the Department for three, whole years.
Time passed, and Silverjaw returned.
So did Breez.
Or rather, Cyber-Breez XL.
As the DeathThorn ravaged the streets of Makuhero City, Breez was at last dismissed from the R&D department.
The Cyber Hunter was ready.
Now, Hero Factory had barely recovered from Black Phantom 's little hiatus. They really didn't need another crisis. The DeathThorn were happy to dissapoint. (The events of Infernum , Silverjaw, etc. all happen a few years after the mass breakout)
Therefore, the eight functional members of the Alpha-XLteam, the "Joker Platoon" and any other able teams were assigned with the suppression of DeathThorn and Silverjaw. The latter would be a just a little difficult to accomplish.
The tide of the "war" changed once Cyber-Breez XL was ready.
Loosely based on her old XL suit, the Cyber Hunter XL suit was all about weapons, and lots of 'em.
Cyber-Breez XL had a hundred ways of taking down an enemy, and engineers hoped that one of them would work on Silverjaw.
And then she stepped onto the battlefield...
With Breez active, the Alpha-XL team was again whole. Although Stormer XL was still the leader, Breez would often lead half of the team, while Stormer commanded the other.
Still, it one hundred heroes against four thousand and one villains.
The rest of Cyber-Breez XL's story continues in Infernum.
Cyber-Breez has not any missions since she was downgraded. Now, with her Cyber Hunter XL suit, her only goal is, along with the rest of the Alpha-XL team, to take down Silverjaw.
In the universe of Dreams Quartet, she fights alongside Jalix, Cyber-Surge XL, Thorn, and -CENSORED x 2- to reclaim -CENSORED-. She seems to be favoured by Cyrandi, though reasons are unclear. For now.
Traits, Abilities, Characteristics Edit
Breez still retains her protectiveness and ability to communicate with nearly every living creature that existed. She remains the calm, collected Hero she was when she was a 1.0 Hero. However, instead of being the lioness towards her very able comrades, she always tries to protect those who cannot defend themselves.
She is always on the lookout for the innocent, but rarely has patience with the criminals. This can sometimes be her downfall, as a Hero is built to seek justice, not avenge the righteous. Especially if the revenge involves taking a life. And Breez is already handling her heightened powers rather well.
Hero Factory engineeers took care to choose a suitable Hero for the Cyber Hunter-XL upgrade. An ambitious Hero may stray down the path of villainy. A weak Hero would be a waste. An impulsive Hero would cause more ruin than right. In short, Breez makes an excellent Cyber Hunter.
Cyber-Breez XL is capable of limited flight. Also, her suit comes with two Hero Cores, linked together. The linked cores provide the power needed to keep her many weapons at full capacity. However, this advantage is also her greatest physical weakness. Hey Cyber Hunter suit requires thw power of BOTH Cores. If one is damaged, her entire suit becomes useless. However, they are linked only in terms of power. If one is damaged, Breez will not suffer any life-threatening issues. As long as at least one Core is live, she too, lives. One Core is mounted on her back, the other is in the front, buried beneath her many layers of armor.
Maximum value is 25.
Breez XL, along with the rest of her team, are portrayed in the book, Infernum. She is one of the three heroes assigned prison duty in Infernum.
Natalie plays an extremely important part in the story.
She has a complex character, and two different aspects.
She will also appear in Dreams Quartet. In this story, she is a powerful protagonist.
- Took three days or so of solid building to make.
- Second-most. Favourite. Hero. EVER. BUILT!
- Rebuilt her using a blue colour scheme.
- She was the first hero to obtain the Cyber Hunter upgrade.
- She plays a very important role in Dreams Quartet, alongside with Thorn Vulnetrix.