• Phase Blade (62nd upgrade)
Seras Anemone is a Hero Factory time operator. She traveled into the past with a Brain Attack upgrade disguise and faked her death at the hands of a swarm of Aquagon.
The "Bronze Age"
With the aftermath of the disastrous Pentafrax Civil War still casting a dark shadow over Hero Factory's once-pristine reputation, there was little it could do without facing backlash, either from the rich Outer Edge planets, or from the less developed planets closer to the core of the galaxy. It seemed like every sentient being had a side to take and wanted Hero Factory to play to their interests.
A scientific breakthrough from a retired hero-turned-researcher turned the tables and Hero Factory once again found itself able to operate with independance. Teiffa Pandora had uncovered the retrograde quark, a subatomic particle that existed only in exotic matter (matter than is not comprised of the conventional building blocks of matter, that is, protons and neutrons) and curiously moves backwards in time, in terms of conventional physics. Nitty-gritty talk aside, the Factory's research and development department pounced on this oppurtunity and invented time travel. Suddenly, Hero Factory could once again assert themselves as an impartial force for the greater good, only this time their mission statement revolved travelling to the past to correct any lapses in the timestream.
Creation and Early History
Seras Anemone was created in the second Assembly Tower as a 62nd generation hero and was randomly selected to be outfitted with a Timeframe Core. Time operators were few in number when Seras came into being and as such, an influx of heroes were created alongside her to become operators. At the orders of Vyander Clockwork, the Director of Hero Factory at that time, these early operators underwent a special training regiment that borrowed from the long-standing and well-respected Recon Team, as well as the Diplomacy Corps. These rookie heroes would be molded into "diplomatic secret service" units, as they are still occasionally referred to as. The Time Operator Division's duties have changed over the years, but this basic objective drilled into Seras' and the other operators' processing units have never left them.
One of Seras' assignments involved retrieving a near-fatally wounded hero that had been used to power a Hero Factory Dreadnought. These giant war machines would turn out to be susceptible to hacking and corruption. The solution to this was simple: bring all the Dreadnought pilots into the future, thereby ending the Hero Factor's Dreadnought program.
Seras executed the retrieval of her target, one Thornton Conflux, perfectly. Advanced nanotechnology of her time brought Conflux back into perfect working order and the two have become excellent partners. During this mission, Seras accidentally left her weapon, a phase blade, behind in the past. As this weapon was a standard issue option and ultimately non-threatening, Hero Factory let this mistake slide.
Shortly after her return, as she was missing her weapon anyways, Seras was outfitted with the Hexatrium upgrade.
Another one of Seras' notable missions involved her investigating a strange time anomaly in a suspected parallel universe in which the Hero Factory quaza supply had run out years prior. Her mission quickly became convoluted as her cover was almost immediately blown and she made contact with several criminals. Seras managed to restore a semblance of order by convincing the unruly group to open up a corner store that serviced anyone, no questions asked. The presence of this speakeasy of sorts brought relative peace to that small, alternate-reality Makuhero neighbourhood and Seras returned after several months in the field.
- Twin serrated armblades: Seras has almost never been seen using these. In fact, she has rarely even been seen fighting. An interesting fact about these weapons, however, is that during the rare times Seras does use them, she always holds them backwards. Instead of becoming lethal, gutting weapons, they are extremely efficient, defensive, yet non-lethal weapons. This reflects her pacifist nature. These weapons are used only while she is in her Brain Attack disguise.
- Timeframe Core: A special variant of the Hero Core. Very, very few of these Cores exist as they use many collective small quantities of Quaza, each collected from a different year as well as the highly advanced retrograde quark. The more "different" Quaza used, the more powerful the core. Each Timeframe Core bestows various time-based abilities to its Hero. Seras can speed up, slow down, and even reverse time slightly around only her.
- Pneumatic Soles: These thick boots allow Seras to leap forwards, backwards, and upwards across long distances with great ease. They can also vacuum air from the bottom of her feet, allowing her to hang upsides or climb up walls.
- Various Upgrades and Disguises: Seras has gone through many disguises during her stint as a time operator. Most of her missions take place during the Brain Attack and shortly after it, so her preferred set of armor is her alternate Brain Attack disguise she wore during her 7-1100 mission.
Maximum value is 10.
- Seras' first name is taken from Seras Victoria from the anime Hellsing, simply because it was a nice-sounding name.