It's a pretty big image and it took about 7 hours so far. i actually don't have much of the duet part written out but chances are it'll be fairly similar to what I had planned for bionicle.
sorry i'll get back to doing the main page now.Read more >
About a minute ago, from the time I write this, I demoted myself from b'crat to administrator. I'm not nearly active enough to hold such a high position. In fact, I don't feel like being an administrator either, but that's the minimum level you have to be at in order to edit the css files. (I at least want to put some more wiki decorations for you all. :P)
That is all. There are no drastic changes, no fancy stuff.
Read more >
Bionicle: CCG has entered Alpha phase. The first download is available in the Bionicle: CCG page. There is a link in my signature at the bottom.
A word of warning: This program is created in the mindset that everyone is familiar with the rules. Everything is done manually, just like a real-life card game. Rules are NOT enforced. Everyone has instant access to any and all cards.
- After downloading the file, you will have a ZIP. Open it up.
- Drag the BionicleCCG folder to your desktop, or whereever you want it.
- You have "installed" Bionicle: CCG.
- Open up the program by clicking on the BionicleCCG.exe file.
- At the top, click "server".
- Then, click "connect to the game matching server!"
- To the right, you will see a large list of games and two tabs on to…
Read more >
Zany, you haven't seen me on Hearthstone lately.
Oonie, I haven't badgered you on Skype for the past little while.
And, finally, Povak, I haven't been on the Collab doc.
Why? I have been building like a madman, desperate to finish my final lego project of my life before I finally pack them all away for good.
The final update (Legit, I'm finally done):
Seras' revamp:Read more >